Geometry problem that I can't solve :-(

BelBunde

Hello everyone :)
Would you help me solve this problem?
I couldn't solve it on the last exam, and if it comes up again on the next one I have no idea how to do it.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Be.pdf
    112.4 KB · Views: 7
Hello everyone :)
Would you help me solve this problem? I couldn't solve it on the last exam, and if it comes up again on the next one I have no idea how to do it.
Thank you so much.
Please take a picture of your "assignment" so that we do not have to open pdf files from an unknown sender. In addition:

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

Here it is
immagine.png

I was only able to calculate the size of the radical which is given by the size of the whole space minus the size of the rank of the matrix associated with the scalar product with respect to the canonical base.
But how do I find the radical? And most importantly, how do I determine the signature of the metric space?

2nd request. Please share your work with us so we can see what type of help you need.

I was only able to calculate the size of the radical which is given by the size of the whole space minus the size of the rank of the matrix associated with the scalar product with respect to the canonical base. But how do I find the radical? And most importantly, how do I determine the signature of the metric space?
Please show your work 'mathematically' - instead of only words.