Good Grief Georgia

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Here's the latest radical rhetoric posted at the Bridge Project. It's a 1.25-minute video excerpt of US Representative Paul Broun, R-Georgia. (At Sarah Palin's winter home?)

This guy's a medical doctor, and he does not believe in embryology! (Sperm fertilizing egg and mitosis are illusions from the evil one?)

He also does not believe the DNA evidence for evolution, apparently. (The devil did all of that, too.)

He claims that the earth is 9,000 years old. (Carbon dating must also arise from the pit of hel
͘l.)

According to his office web site, this US Representative
currently serves as Chairman of the Investigations and Oversight Subcommittee for the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee.

Not good. :shock:

Last edited:
And all these brouhahahaha about STEM education!!!!

Oh by the way, some reliable source told me that both China and Russia slashed their defense budget after watching this video, They figured they would not have to do anything to catch up with USA -

USA will fall to their level soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again.

The latest example (Newsweek's cover story) of a scientifically-trained mind gone bad: Neurosurgeon claims to have proof that heaven exists because he saw visions while in a coma. :roll:

Show me somebody who claims to fully-understand the inner workings of a damaged brain, and I will show you a fool (or maybe I'll just show you somebody with brain damage).