Hello! Kindly help me to review

Myla

I already finished my exam and my score was 5/10. Can you help me by telling which are the correct answers? Just the correct answers I want to study it myself. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 11.png
    11.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 111.png
    111.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.png
    2.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 9
I already finished my exam and my score was 5/10. Can you help me by telling which are the correct answers? Just the correct answers I want to study it myself. Thank you so much.
If 8-10 is not clear, here it is

Attachments

• 11111.png
    11111.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 111111.png
    111111.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
Your answers to 1,2, and 9 are wrong. Problems 4 and 7 will have been marked wrong, but have interesting issues to talk about.

I'd like to see your thoughts on each of these.

Your answers to 1,2, and 9 are wrong. Problems 4 and 7 will have been marked wrong, but have interesting issues to talk about.

I'd like to see your thoughts on each of these.
on 1) -2 is greater than x so if it is not letter c, then letter d? The rest I'm not really sure. I don't know it. I'm really sorry

on 1) -2 is greater than x so if it is not letter c, then letter d? The rest I'm not really sure. I don't know it. I'm really sorry
That's correct. When you see an "or-equal" (in this case, \(\le\)), you need a solid dot.

For #2, either solve each choice for y and find the slope, or put the given equation in the same form as the others and compare.

Problem 4 does NOT say that the polynomial has real roots so I would argue that "the maximum number of real roots the polynomial can have is three" is correct.

For example P(x)= (x- 1)(x- 2)(x- 4)(x- 1- i).

Problem 4 does NOT say that the polynomial has real roots so I would argue that "the maximum number of real roots the polynomial can have is three" is correct.

For example P(x)= (x- 1)(x- 2)(x- 4)(x- 1- i).
Yes, that is the "interesting issue" I mentioned: that technically 3 is correct because of how it was stated, but most likely the intent was to assume real coefficients, so they would mark 3 as wrong. (You didn't mean to say real roots.)

The answer shown for #7 is definitely wrong; the issue I mentioned there is just that it is a little subtle, because some useful data have been omitted. It would be easy to be confused.