Help me solve this?!

Hfktdsjm

How to solve this?

Attachments

• FE00AE5C-5CBF-452D-9542-551E706B65D1.png
    FE00AE5C-5CBF-452D-9542-551E706B65D1.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 13
Then tell me what it means to multiply pasta times pasta.

As I interpret it, there are four kinds of pasta, and I'm guessing each is assigned a numerical value. The result appears to translate like this:

5A + 10B - 4C = 3​
7D - (2C)(8B) = 34​
(5B)/(4A) + (3C)(2D) = ?​

If that's correct (and I have no reason to think it makes any sense), then all you can do it to solve the equations for two variables and plug them into the expression at the end. But that doesn't lead to a constant, which was unlikely from the start. So I don't think there's any answer.

Lacking any reason to trust the source (or my interpretation of an ambiguous puzzle), I have no reason to persevere.

Please tell us more about it. Who are "they", and why do you believe "them"? Is there any context at all that might suggest a different way to interpret the problem so that it would have an answer? And why are you persevering in asking, yet not showing any work of your own?

Yet they say the answer is 37
But I say the answer is 26. Are you now going to ask how you get 26? Why would you believe 100% the answer from someone you do not even know anything about? Dr Peterson has a PhD in mathematics and worked his whole career as a mathematician. That says much more to me than someone who made up a puzzle whom we know nothing about.

But I say the answer is 26. Are you now going to ask how you get 26? Why would you believe 100% the answer from someone you do not even know anything about? Dr Peterson has a PhD in mathematics and worked his whole career as a mathematician. That says much more to me than someone who made up a puzzle whom we know nothing about.
Actually, what you say about me is just a (wrong) guess; but I suppose that just supports the fact that you can't believe every claim you read.

In any case, degrees or other honors don't matter nearly as much as good reasoning. What we're looking for is a reason 37 should be the answer, and I've heard nothing about that to counter the reasons I've given that there is no answer at all. Until then, I don't care if Einstein said the answer is 37; I need to see his explanation.

But if I could see what "they" said about the problem and its answer, I'd have at least a start on discussing it.