help me using the calculator

nick rick

Hi everyone , i am a low performing student i need help regarding this mathematical operations , how to Arrange mathematical operation using the calculator
iam unable to get the answer 0.2438

Capture.JPG

how to do it step by step ?

thanks

First, you are going to square 38.71 in the denominator.

Then, complete all remaining multiplication in both the numerator and denominator.

After that, you will subtract those computations from 3375 in the numerator and from 13,855 in the denominator.

Then divide the numerator by the denominator.

First, you are going to square 38.71 in the denominator.

Then, complete all remaining multiplication in both the numerator and denominator.

After that, you will subtract those computations from 3375 in the numerator and from 13,855 in the denominator.

Then divide the numerator by the denominator.

thanks for the guide, it was a multiplication logic issue ,thanks again

Hi everyone , i am a low performing student i need help regarding this mathematical operations , how to Arrange mathematical operation using the calculator

View attachment 16092

Look at this calculation.
Notice how I grouped the numerator and the denominator.
I carefully grouped the values being subtracted.

View attachment 16092

thanks
If you are simply using a scientific calculator to get the answer, you should know that you can just enter the entire expression and let it do (most of) the interpretation. You do have to know where to insert parentheses so that what you enter means what you want.

On a typical calculator, you would enter this:

[MATH](3375-7\times 38.71\times 9.43)\div(13855-7\times (38.71)^2)[/MATH]​

One thing that was not mentioned- does your calculator have one or more memory locations? Being able to do parts separately then store the result could make this much easier.