Help needed - choosing the proper statistical test

What you computed is the t-statistic, not the p-value. You need to look up the corresponding p-value from the t-distribution.
I don't understand how to use this table to get p values ?

Would i be correct in saying there is a 27.014% difference in significance between rest and recovery, a 0.017% difference in significance between rest and post-exercise, and a 0.024% difference in significance between recovery and post-exercise. Error bars represent +/- standard deviation between results within the same data sets.

Would that be the same as saying There is a 27.014% difference in significance between rest and recovery (p = 0.27014), a 0.017% difference in significance between rest and post-exercise (p = 0.00017), and a 0.024% difference in significance between recovery and post-exercise (p = 0.00024). Error bars represent +/- standard deviation between results within the same data sets.

I don't understand how to use this table to get p values ?

Would i be correct in saying there is a 27.014% difference in significance between rest and recovery, a 0.017% difference in significance between rest and post-exercise, and a 0.024% difference in significance between recovery and post-exercise. Error bars represent +/- standard deviation between results within the same data sets.

Would that be the same as saying There is a 27.014% difference in significance between rest and recovery (p = 0.27014), a 0.017% difference in significance between rest and post-exercise (p = 0.00017), and a 0.024% difference in significance between recovery and post-exercise (p = 0.00024). Error bars represent +/- standard deviation between results within the same data sets.
That's not how hypothesis testing works. Use this link and input your data. It'll calculate the t-stat and the p-value for you with steps.
If p<0.05, then we reject the null and accept the alternate hypothesis meaning there's a significant difference between the average HR of the two groups and vice versa. I haven't looked at the result, but I'd be expecting something funky because your data is limited, and the t-test requires your data to be approximately normal.

That's not how hypothesis testing works. Use this link and input your data. It'll calculate the t-stat and the p-value for you with steps.
If p<0.05, then we reject the null and accept the alternate hypothesis meaning there's a significant difference between the average HR of the two groups and vice versa. I haven't looked at the result, but I'd be expecting something funky because your data is limited, and the t-test requires your data to be approximately normal.
It doesn't allow me to use it because I've not got enough data.

I ran this test not excel which suggest p for Rest vs recovery =0.27 (second value from bottom).
So i think id be right in saying there is a 27.014% difference in significance between rest and recovery (p = 0.27014)?
1647278735169.png

It doesn't allow me to use it because I've not got enough data.

I ran this test not excel which suggest p for Rest vs recovery =0.27 (second value from bottom).
So i think id be right in saying there is a 27.014% difference in significance between rest and recovery (p = 0.27014)?
View attachment 31672
1647279142547.png

1647279172264.png

I tested out with the rest vs. exercise. the p-value is .000273 which is <0.05 so we reject the null hypothesis (no difference in HR) and accept the alternate (there's a difference in HR).