Help with Gaussian Integral Question

Brianc8

Hello
My son in law has to answer a question regarding Gaussian Integrals for a submission tonight, he has tried hard to get help from his tutors but has just not received the support he needs. If anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated .., I attach an image of the question.
Thank you
Brian

Attachments

• B0D5CE23-0A66-4464-B161-D8510BD5EE2C.png
    B0D5CE23-0A66-4464-B161-D8510BD5EE2C.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello
My son in law has to answer a question regarding Gaussian Integrals for a submission tonight, he has tried hard to get help from his tutors but has just not received the support he needs. If anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated .., I attach an image of the question.
Thank you
Brian
The attachment is very faint and extremely hard to read. Please post the image with better contrast. In addition:

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

Thank you , I have tried to attach a better resolution …. The issue is that my son in law has tried twice with his tutors, but this is all online via zoom and they are just not being helpful… he has to get an answer to this and understand how to get there please

Attachments

• 40942256-BD1F-40FD-BD4E-6463E285CDD5.png
    40942256-BD1F-40FD-BD4E-6463E285CDD5.png
    349.7 KB · Views: 4
Thank you , I have tried to attach a better resolution …. The issue is that my son in law has tried twice with his tutors, but this is all online via zoom and they are just not being helpful… he has to get an answer to this and understand how to get there please
We need to see the student's effort towards solving this problem - so that we know where to start explaining !

We need to see student's work - so that we understand exactly where the student is having problem.