Help with getting current from RL-Circuit

Jesper-8

So we have a programming that requires some math skills and i just cant figure it out. They gave us a formula about the voltage (v(t)) of a DC motor (what is actually a RL-circuit with also a little voltage drop Vbemf).

here is the function: v(t) = i(t) * R + L * i'(t) + v(t)Bemf. What i need is a equation that gives me the i(t). I have struggled trying to figure this out for hours now but just cant figure it out...

So we have a programming that requires some math skills and i just cant figure it out. They gave us a formula about the voltage (v(t)) of a DC motor (what is actually a RL-circuit with also a little voltage drop Vbemf).

here is the function: v(t) = i(t) * R + L * i'(t) + v(t)Bemf. What i need is a equation that gives me the i(t). I have struggled trying to figure this out for hours now but just cant figure it out...
Where did this question come from - Physics or Math or electrical engineering or computer programing or some thing else!!

Well im doing a study that has electrical, mechanical and computer programming all in once. But this subject is about computer programming (python) but they what you to implement this electrical engineering formula since we do a study that also requires electrical engineering. But with this formula im just lost, i dont now how to turn it into a formula where i is the subject

It would be easier if you have showed us the circuit in which you are required to find [MATH]i(t)[/MATH].

For a help-full discussion, look at: