Help with this problem please?

OfficialAnu

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the fifth thread you've started without showing any work or asking any questions. (Your duplicate thread has been deleted.)

Please read the forum's submission guidelines. Thank you!

😎

ksdhart2

This is the fifth thread you've started without showing any work or asking any questions. (Your duplicate thread has been deleted.)
Also of note is that a user with this exact same username (almost certainly the same person) is a known serial reposter on many of the math subreddits (e.g. /r/askmath, /r/calculus, /r/algebra). They continually post the same exact problems over and over, seemingly ignoring the quality hints/answers given there, thereby disrespecting the volunteers and not valuing their time or effort.

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Staff member
… continually post the same exact problems over and over, seemingly ignoring the quality hints/answers given …
Thanks for that information. I see that OfficialAnu duplicated this thread, shortly after pka had responded in the first copy.

I've asked the OP to read the guidelines (twice). Let's see what happens.

😎

MarkFL

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I saw the duplicate show up in the approval queue, and so I deleted it there since I had already seen the same question already posted by the same user previously. :)