Help????

Laurenkiernan0507

Can someone help with the answer but also the working out so I can understand how to solve future questions??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200216_102431_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200216_102431_com.android.chrome.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 9
Which part do you need help with? If it's finding the number of stones needed, you haven't shown enough of the problem to work that out.

Please show the entire problem and any work you have been able to do, so we can see where you need help.

Which part do you need help with? If it's finding the number of stones needed, you haven't shown enough of the problem to work that out.

Please show the entire problem and any work you have been able to do, so we can see where you need help.

Hiya,
The stones amount was a previous question which was 672 stones to build the wall.

This question is about the barrowed concrete and how much is will cost him in total, I don't have a clue where to start to figure out the answer

First, find the volume needed. Assuming the foundation is a full rectangle (you didn't include its shape and dimensions in this post, and I'm not going to go searching for it), the shape to be filled is a cuboid whose volume is length times width times height (depth). Give it a try, and show us the data you're using along with your work.