Help

Ray4life

Are you we allowed to get help on Zoom from anyone on here.I do better with face 2 face camera chat help.I'm stuck on some math problems.I do some of the problems.I don't really understand them.When i do get help with tutors to guide me through the process i really understand the work.So anyone who is willing to help me with step by step solutions.I understand i needt show work.These are the type of math problems that need a calulator or one on one help.My teacher allows us to get one one help to be explained.If you all can't do that here then i will remove my account here.I have a disability called adhd so that is the reason why i need a person who can help me out.As long as i can learn from you i will be happy to get help.People had me lean it on my own and i have no idea where to start.I watched videos and nothing can be solved.If anyone says we can't help then i'm better off waiting for tutoring help tomorrow online on a zoom session somewhere else or next week.

I was needing steps to solving this problem.No i don't need the answer.I just need to be provided the steps to solving the problem.I can solve the rest to get the answer.

Attachments

• 123.PNG
    123.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
I was needing steps to solving this problem.No i don't need the answer.I just need to be provided the steps to solving the problem.I can solve the rest to get the answer.
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

1602976660744.png

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

View attachment 22399
The part a) is \(f(12)=(12)^\frac{2}{5}=(144)^\frac{1}{5}\)
Now I confess I do not know what part b) wants; clearly it must have been written by a math-tutored not a mathematician.
But if \(a=(14)^\frac{5}{2}\text{ then }f(a)=14\).