help :(

preet

Hi can anyone please help me with figuring out how to work out the following maths questions?

1. 5 computers process a certain amount of info in 10 hours. work out how long it will take 25 computers to process the same amount of data?

2. a document will fit onto extactly 32 pages if there are 500 words on a page. if the number of words on each page is reduced to 400, how many more pages will there be in the document?

3. the length of the shadow of an obkect at noon is directly proportional to the height of the object. a lamp post of height 5.4m has a shadow of lenth 2.1m at noon. work out the length of the shadow at noon of a man height 1.8m.

4. the distance of the earth from the sun is approx 149 000 000 kilmeters. light travels at a speed of approx 300 000 metres per second. work out an estimate of the time it takes light to travel from the sun to the earth.

5. the distance of the earth from the sun is 1.5 x10(to the power of 8) km. the distance of the planet neptune from the sun is 4510 million km. write in the form 1:n the ratio.

6. the mass of a uranium atom is 3.98x10 (to the negative power of 22) grams. work out the number of uranium stoms in 2.5 kilograms

I would really appreciate any help guys. I left school without a maths qualification, now doing it from home 10 years later! Its probably easy for some of you but i dont get it!! please help xxx