HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I am following them. This is NOT homework. It is a problem that my older sibling gave me and I have 2 days to solve it.

From Monday through Friday he works 3 days at the bookstore. How many days does he work at the bookstore?
On another day from Monday through Friday he works in the athletic center. How many days does he work in the athletic center?
How many days does he work over the weekend?

I am following them. This is NOT homework. It is a problem that my older sibling gave me and I have 2 days to solve it.
I am afraid you are not following them. "Show some of your work or explain where you're stuck" I even asked what was not clear, you didn't answer.

yes I do know all of them
Great! Do you understand why I asked them?

Chester works in the book stores on 3 days and in the atheletic center on another day. That's a total of 4 days. He works half days on Saturday and Sunday so that would be a total of one day on the weekend. That's a total of 5 days in a week. Monday through Friday, five days he worked 4 days. What percentage is 4 of 5?

Great! Do you understand why I asked them?

Chester works in the book stores on 3 days and in the athletic center on another day. That's a total of 4 days. He works half days on Saturday and Sunday so that would be a total of one day on the weekend. That's a total of 5 days in a week. Monday through Friday, five days he worked 4 days. What percentage is 4 of 5?
Nope.

Your last two post confuse me greatly! When lev888 tells you what to do you say "ok, thank you". When I tell you how to do that, you say "Nope"!