HHS Alg2 D

MrsG

Ok...so you've found me. Use this forum as a way to ask for help. Please browse through other postings as well and offer help where you can. If you are posting a question, please remember to use HHSAlg2d in the subject first ...so I can find you. And remember to search the entire forum before asking a question, chances are that the question has been asked before. Email me with any problems.

MrsG said:
Ok...so you've found me. Use this forum as a way to ask for help. Please browse through other postings as well and offer help where you can. If you are posting a question, please remember to use HHSAlg2d in the subject first ...so I can find you. And remember to search the entire forum before asking a question, chances are that the question has been asked before. Email me with any problems.
Are you using somebody else's site as your own personal forum...? :shock:

Eliz.

stapel said:
MrsG said:
Are you using somebody else's site as your own personal forum...? :shock:

Eliz.

I've never seen anything like this before either. :shock: :shock: :shock:

happy said:
I've never seen anything like this before either.
Oh, I've seen it before, though on a different forum. Some educator decided that she'd go "online" with her students, and decided to set up camp on somebody else's web site, using his script and bandwidth and putting all the maintenance issues for her job on him.

Naturally, she was banned in short order. :roll:

Eliz.

Ha ha ha, hilarious and embarrassing. The "camping" analogy made me giggle. :lol:

Anyways, Mrs. G, get your own damn site, or consider hosting your own free forum, obtainable at forumer.com.
dunce.gif