Hi

Is this service actually helpful?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It depends on what you want. If you honestly want help with math problems, yes. If you want someone to do your homework, or take home exams, for you, no.

(Your poll seems biased. You have one place to click for "yes" and two for "no".)

McCold, you did not specify what you mean by "this service." You posted it in
"Pre-Algebra." Maybe you can post a follow-up poll asking, "Was my prior poll
actually helpful?"

Sorry, most websites I go to never answer my question on time and I thought this was like it.

What do you mean by on time? In this forum the helpers are volunteers who decide when they want to work. Sorry, but we do not work according to your schedule. They do have paid services for that if you really need something done by a particular time. I hope that you can figure out how to get this forum to work for you time wise. Just try to post your questions as soon as possible.

Sorry, most websites I go to never answer my question on time and I thought this was like it.
Then why post to any of them?

(I have you considered asking earlier? Like not within a couple hours of when you need the answer?)

Thanks, never mind, just forget I asked please.
That is the issue! You never asked a question! We have helpers on this forum almost every hour of the day. Ask a question and you'll receive help. You are adding this website to the list of other websites you do not like but you never gave us a chance.

Why not just admit that you made a bad post and move on from there?

That is the issue! You never asked a question! We have helpers on this forum almost every hour of the day. Ask a question and you'll receive help. You are adding this website to the list of other websites you do not like but you never gave us a chance.

Why not just admit that you made a bad post and move on from there?
Ok... I made a bad post. *moves on* Thank you :)