History of rigor

shahar

Can someone from the member of forum can direct me to link of site that deal with the History of rigor?
(Please not entry of Wikipedia...)
Thanks to those that will help !

Can someone from the member of forum can direct me to link of site that deal with the History of rigor?
What exactly do you mean by rigor? Are you thinking of thing such as Euclid's Elements?

Have you done a google search?

I did - ""history of rigor in mathematics/geometry" - and found about 1,210,000 results (of which ~2 are wiki like).

And what is wrong with reference "wiki" as long as you cross-reference?

What exactly do you mean by rigor? Are you thinking of thing such as Euclid's Elements?
You give Awesome answer.
First of all, you give the key words : Euclid's Element.
I have a lot of pressure. There is a new manager at work, there are more tasks at work to do; there is less time to think and to find the answer.
Second, in my last post on "greedy algorithm", I was frustrated, because I know what exactly it was, and I have a book that explain it in "finding the best route in network" (like VPN, and etc.). I have a problem I always forget think, I have no clue how to the find the book. The answer you gave didn't help me remember what I learn.

That my I have a lot of confusing.

I WILL TRY TO BACK TO EARTH as possible and get control on my life.

Good day.
And finally, today, I think I start the beginning of this process.

I mean in the sentence "The answer you gave".
you mean to the member of the forum, not to the person I mention before, in the sentences before.
So, I have a question how can I write
you
in popular when I mean to the readers of the post or members of the forum.

...and where I use you to singular person.

There are two Hebrew word to you that I learn and I don't know how I HAVE A CLEAR TEXT to mean you as plural and you as singular.

So, there is no way to describe differently set of entities as set of one person (yes, like in the set theory in math) and set of more than one entity. O.K. So I can't use the same meaning of translation word by word and I think that you [Hallsoflvy] say I need to use different words to do it.

So - now you see why it is very hard to write a question. I need to draft and edit it and edit it after than. But I have a saying that some philosopher said to deal with it: " Changing Discipline of Thinking is like as changing Religion". So I need to get used to that.

I need to learn the Discipline of the English language Learning "Religion" and get used the mixed religions of Hebrew-English Language...