Homework help.

Dumbass

Hello this is the question:
Kabangu, a student read in a newspaper that if t days after the duration of the dry season equinox, the function t corresponds the duration of the days in minutes, in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo, is defined as follow: 1) L(t) = 52 sin (360/365) + 728
2) L(t) = 52 sin (360/365) +728 t

Help this student in all of the different cases to:

1) find the value of t for which the duration of the day would be 730 minutes (round it to unity)
2) Represent on a trigonometric circle all the points representing the duration of the days 2kπ near.

I don't understand anything how to find the original function if we have already an image, i precise we are at pre-calculus. I don't know how to do it, the deadline is tomorrow, and even an advanced calculus solution will do it.

Thank you, for your help, to you all.

Actually i checked it :"... It's if t days after..." And there is two cases, the one described in the picture and this one : L(t)= 52 sin (360/365) + 728 t. And i need to do both. But i don't understand anything how to fing the value of t. We are at the beginning of pre-calc so, i don't know. The trigonometric identities do''t help me, i don't understand anything , and the deadline is tomorrow morning. Please help me, i beg you.

Thank you for your help, thanks to you all

Screenshot_20220109-195011.jpg

Hello this is the question:
Kabangu, a student read in a newspaper that if t days after the duration of the dry season equinox, the function t corresponds the duration of the days in minutes, in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo, is defined as follow: 1) L(t) = 52 sin (360/365) + 728

Help this student in all of the different cases to:

1) find the value of t for which the duration of the day would be 730 minutes (round it to unity)
2) Represent on a trigonometric circle all the points representing the duration of the days 2kπ near.

I don't understand anything how to find the original function if we have already an image, i precise we are at pre-calculus. I don't know how to do it, the deadline is tomorrow, and even an advanced calculus solution will do it.

Thank you, for your help, to you all.
1) L(t) = 52 sin (360/365) + 728

Make sure that the equations written above are correct.

Please choose a username that shows more self-respect.

Sorry, but i am a dumbass you overwork to progress, i think that telling you the truth and accept it while making good choices will help you self-improve.

The correct question is L (t) = 52 sin (360/365) + 728 t

Sorry, but i am a dumbass you overwork to progress, i think that telling you the truth and accept it while making good choices will help you self-improve.

The correct question is L (t) = 52 sin (360/365) + 728 t
Sorry to have written so badly. Maybe it's the stress

They told me both are correct but i think the second one makes more sense

You are the experts so, i'll do what you will tell me to do

The problem is full of typos and grammatical errors; and what you say is the correct problem (contrary to the image you show) is just as bad. Here is my attempted correction:

Kabangu, a student, read in a newspaper that if t is the number of days after the dry season equinox, the function that gives the duration of the day in minutes, in Kinshasa, DR Congo, is expressed by the function L defined as follows:​
L(t) = 52 sin (360/365 t) + 728.​
Help this student to:​
A) find the first value of t for which the duration of the day will be 730 minutes (round this value to the nearest unit)​
B) Represent on a trigonometric circle all the points representing the duration of the days at 2kπ near.​

I have no idea what part B is supposed to say. But the important thing, to begin with, is that the variable has to be where I put it in order for the problem to make any sense at all.

With that correction, can you see better what to do? Your first task is to solve the equation

52 sin (360/365 t) + 728 = 730​

Give that a try.