How can i Find all rational zeros?

I would use synthetic division.
What have you tried? Where are you stuck? There are many ways to do this problem so at least tell us which method you want to use. What are the options for the method?

I would use synthetic division.
What have you tried? Where are you stuck? There are many ways to do this problem so at least tell us which method you want to use. What are the options for the method?
I tried doing this with the P/pie method. I know P is -1 and for pie if I'm not mistaken, I think it is 1,2,5,10.

I tried doing this with the P/pie method. I know P is -1 and for pie if I'm not mistaken, I think it is 1,2,5,10.
If you choose to use the Rational Zero Theorem (apparently what you call P/pi), then that is almost correct: the numerator is 1 and the denominator can be any of 1, 2, 5, 10, and the number can be either positive or negative. That gives you 8 numbers to try, which we usually do by synthetic division.

But as Jomo hinted, you can solve this multiple choice problem without ever thinking about rational zeros. Since all the choices include -1, just do your first division with -1. Then use the quotient, just as you would (I hope) if you had guessed that the usual way.

Alternatively, since only two of the choices consist only of possible rational zeros, you can decide by testing just two numbers, say 1 and -1.

Can you tell us in what sense you are "stuck"? If it's just not being certain, that should never keep you from at least trying.