How can the six unknown numbers be derived by constant letters of 6-dimensional equat

Your post says that "x, y, z, \(\displaystyle Y_{bz}\), b. and c are unknown numbers."
but then you have derivatives of them. So these are not "numbers", they are functions of time. You have six linear differential equations in six unknown functions. There are a number of different methods of solving such problems. What methods have you learned about solving systems of linear differential equations?

Would you help me

Your post says that "x, y, z, \(\displaystyle Y_{bz}\), b. and c are unknown numbers."
but then you have derivatives of them. So these are not "numbers", they are functions of time. You have six linear differential equations in six unknown functions. There are a number of different methods of solving such problems. What methods have you learned about solving systems of linear differential equations?

Would you help me?

Would you help me?
Sure! What methods have you been taught for working with this sort of system? How far have you gotten in applying those methods? Where are you stuck?

Once we have this information, we can begin to try to work with you. Thank you! ;)

Sure! What methods have you been taught for working with this sort of system? How far have you gotten in applying those methods? Where are you stuck?

Once we have this information, we can begin to try to work with you. Thank you! ;)

I am a doctoral students.
My major is mechanical engineering.
The method of Runge-Kutta is applied to solve the system of linear differential Equations. numerical solution
Now, I want the method for analytical solution.
Hopefully, you will teach me some methods.
Thank you!

There probably is no such "analytic method". I mis-spoke when I said they were linear differential equations. With such things as "bz", "cy", etc. with b, c, z, y, as unknown functions to be found, these are badly non-linear.

There probably is no such "analytic method". I mis-spoke when I said they were linear differential equations. With such things as "bz", "cy", etc. with b, c, z, y, as unknown functions to be found, these are badly non-linear.
Thank you!