How fast does the small wheel have to spin to get the large wheel to turn 1 full revolution in 24 hours

sintax01

I wanted to know how fast a 1 inch gear/sprocket have to turn in order to get a 6 inch gear/sprocket to turn a 16 inch wheel?

I'm not sure if more information would be needed to answer this question, but if there is please let me know.
KkvyLDg.png

I wanted to know how fast a 1 inch gear/sprocket have to turn in order to get a 6 inch gear/sprocket to turn a 16 inch wheel?

I'm not sure if more information would be needed to answer this question, but if there is please let me know.
View attachment 28167
Are those gears (circles) attached through the center (concentric)?

Your diagram shows all three share the same rotational axis. If that is the case, then all three rotate with the same angular speed. You sure the connection isn’t something like this … ?

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL2dlYXJzLXBsYW5ldDEuZ2lmIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoyODV9fX0=

Lets see if I get this. The three circles have the same center. If the wheel makes one revolution then you want to know how many revolutions the smaller circle makes. I'll assume that you are asking a serious questions. The answer is that the smaller circle will also make one revolution.