How to calculate minutes

julianduran1988

Hi everyone! so I have this problem. I want to calculate the number of minutes in let's say three audio files: and interview and an intro. So here is the rundown:

Guest Audio file: 60 minutes
Host Audio file: 60 minutes
Pre-recorded audio: 2 minutes.

So if I do the math manually, it should be a total of 62 minutes, because the guest audio and the host audio are the same. I'm pretty sure that there should be a formula that I can type into the backend of the system, that will always give me the right answer, even if I upload more than 3 audio files, this is a math problem.
Right now, my system is adding 60+60+2=122, but that is not the reality.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide, I'm trying to make the world a better place by providing educational content and this is the problem I'm having.
Love you all.

Are you serious or am I missing something?
Don't add the Guest Audio file AND the Host Audio file. Just include one of them in your formula.

Hi everyone! so I have this problem. I want to calculate the number of minutes in let's say three audio files: and interview and an intro. So here is the rundown:

Guest Audio file: 60 minutes
Host Audio file: 60 minutes
Pre-recorded audio: 2 minutes.

So if I do the math manually, it should be a total of 62 minutes, because the guest audio and the host audio are the same. I'm pretty sure that there should be a formula that I can type into the backend of the system, that will always give me the right answer, even if I upload more than 3 audio files, this is a math problem.
Right now, my system is adding 60+60+2=122, but that is not the reality.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide, I'm trying to make the world a better place by providing educational content and this is the problem I'm having.
Love you all.
You want us to give you a formula, but based on what? Can you describe the process? You mentioned 3 types of files. Then you said that you can upload more than 3 audio files. Is that more than one file of one of those 3 types? Or a new type of file?

Is the Guest Audio file always the same as the Host Audio file? Or do you just want the max one of these to be added in?
You need to give us some more examples.