How to find range if the domain is greater than zero?

If you need to, sketch a graph of y = x^2 - 12, drawing only the part to the right of (or on) the y-axis.

What values of y are present on your graph? That is the range.
How am I going to draw the graph of that equation? Can you go into detail?

Presumably you have learned some method of graphing. You could plot a few points (e.g. x=0,1,2,3,4), or use facts you've learned about quadratic functions or parabolas, or facts about function transformations (horizontal or vertical shifts), or whatever. I have no idea what you have learned, so I can't give specific advice. But given the sophistication of the problem's notation, I would expect you to be able to do all of the above.

Let us know where you have trouble graphing it, and we can offer help.

How am I going to draw the graph of that equation? Can you go into detail?
You do see that the graph of y will be parabola - right! The parabola will open up..... and continue....

Presumably you have learned some method of graphing. You could plot a few points (e.g. x=0,1,2,3,4), or use facts you've learned about quadratic functions or parabolas, or facts about function transformations (horizontal or vertical shifts), or whatever. I have no idea what you have learned, so I can't give specific advice. But given the sophistication of the problem's notation, I would expect you to be able to do all of the above.

Let us know where you have trouble graphing it, and we can offer help.
Well, I have the basic education of an IGCSE high schooler (I'm giving O'level next year) , and because of the virus my education is going nowhere so i thought i might as well study on my own.

So, what have you studied? What can we assume you know, in order to help? What is the context of the problem you're asking about? Is it part of something you are studying, or something that might be well ahead of what you have learned?

Here are lessons on graphing parabolas and on transformations of functions:

Those should give you the background you need (possibly apart from some notation) if you lack it. (I'm assuming you know what range means.)