I’m also having problems with this question

Please follow posting guidelines (and fix image orientation).

You need to show us something. Give it a try. Even if it is wrong then we have a place to start helping you. Thanks.

You need to show us something. Give it a try. Even if it is wrong then we have a place to start helping you. Thanks.
I did try multiple times and erased my work. I tried to find the lengths. I got 90 for the first boat and 54 for the second boat. I’m pretty sure it’s wrong.

Looks good to me. Why do you think it's wrong?
What about the bearing info?
I just don’t know where to label the degrees given in the question. I know how to solve the triangle if the triangle is given the degrees and angles

A poorly set question as a knot is a unit of speed, not distance so "knot/h" is incorrect.
A knot is a speed of one nautical mile per hour where one nautical mile = 1,852 metres.

Last edited:
A poorly set question as a knot is a unit of speed, not distance so "knot/h" is incorrect.
A knot is a speed of one nautical mile per hour where one nautical mile = 1,852 metres.
How can I set up this in the triangle. I got the sides to be 54 and 90 but I don’t know where to put the degrees

I just don’t know where to label the degrees given in the question. I know how to solve the triangle if the triangle is given the degrees and angles
If one boat headed north and the other east, what's the angle between their directions?