I’m very confused

Hiva

I have chosen The Catalan numbers

So I go on this OEIS website, to find a bunch of code language that I understand nothing of. It’s like it’s another language entirely.
So I was able to get the name of sequences being the Catalan numbers, I’m assuming the first few terms are the ones shown in the website.
But as for for the recurrence relation, I got nothing.
I think I should be able of going the others, but when I google the recurrence thing I still don’t understand it.
So what do I write for the recurrence relation?
FF96DCC2-711A-42EF-9D67-9EC626AEE350.jpeg

I have chosen The Catalan numbers

So I go on this OEIS website, to find a bunch of code language that I understand nothing of. It’s like it’s another language entirely.
So I was able to get the name of sequences being the Catalan numbers, I’m assuming the first few terms are the ones shown in the website.
But as for for the recurrence relation, I got nothing.
I think I should be able of going the others, but when I google the recurrence thing I still don’t understand it.
So what do I write for the recurrence relation?
View attachment 27327
There is certainly a lot of information to be found in that page, https://oeis.org/A000108; and it's not organized in a useful way for newcomers. You might want to look for help on the site to see how to read parts of it.

But the first line tells you the important part:

A000108 Catalan numbers: C(n) = binomial(2n,n)/(n+1) = (2n)!/(n!(n+1)!).​

"Binomial(m,n)" means mCn, the binomial coefficient. You should know what the factorial is. So this gives you an explicit formula.

I don't see a recursion anywhere in the list of formulas, certainly not a simple one!

If I were you, I'd search for other information on the sequence to get a better introduction to it. Try here or here. The latter shows a recursion relation, though it is clearly not a primary way to define the sequence.

All you have to do is look up Catalan numbers on wikipedia