I Need Help - MAJOR

Sam2.0

Hi everyone. I was here a while back, and y'all sure helped me out, I was hoping you could again, but this time, I need A LOT of help. I am a traveling student, taking Algebra 1, and I royally stink at it. I have 4 major assignments coming up between now and Monday, and I was really REALLY REALLY hoping someone really good at math could help me out on them. I warn you, this isn't solving 2 or 3 problems here or there, this is serious show me how to do it, help me solve it, and help me pass math class. If ANYONE can help me, PLEASE PM me ASAP!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!

I'm sorry, but we really can't teach courses here. However, if you clearly list the topics on which you are seeking instruction, it may be that somebody can provide you with links to some online lessons to study.

Thank you.

Eliz.

im no math geniouse but maybe if you give me a problem i might be able to solve it.
I am an algebra student myself and i know how stressful it can get so if you post a problem i might be able to help you out.
i dont promise I'll help you understand how to do the problems right away but i sure will try.
here to help,
eva

Sam2.0 said:
I need A LOT of help....I warn you, this isn't solving 2 or 3 problems here or there....
Eva Barragan said:
if you give me a problem i might be able to solve it.
Thank you, but help with solving "a problem" is specifically what the original poster said was not what he needed.

Eliz.