i REALLY need ur help!!!!!

i have a test 2morrow, and i REALLY need to know how to do this. i take gifted algebra and everythign is SOOO hard. my teacher skipped the first three chapters, so now im just lost. plz. plZ!!! just show me the steps of how to do this. i dont need answers, i just need steps!!! my question is below this one

inspirational_godess said:
i REALLY need to know how to do this....im just lost. plz. plZ!!! just show me the steps of how to do this.
You need to know how to do what?

Please note that we cannot teach courses within this environment. If you are needing to make up massive amounts of material by tomorrow, I'm afraid that this is highly unlikely to happen; it simply isn't possible.

If you are requesting links to lessons on some few particular topics, please list those topics, and we will be glad to try to find appropriate online resources for you. (We may not be able to reply before your test, however. We sleep, too.)

If you have one particular review question with which you are having difficulty, please post the full and exact text, the complete instructions, and a clear listing of everything you have tried thus far, and we will be glad to provide hints and helps to get you going again.

Thank you.

Eliz.