Id like to delete my account

That is ultimately up to the site owner, but is there a particular reason you want your account deleted?

You don't really need to have your account deleted, just walk away and don't look back! No tears, no hard feelings. (So I always tell myself.)

You don't really need to have your account deleted, just walk away and don't look back! No tears, no hard feelings. (So I always tell myself.)

That's pretty much what I tell users on the sites I admin. If you feel you are done participating on the site, then log out, close the tab, and go on about your business. If you change you mind and decide to come back, you've already got an account to use. :)

Hello,

As a rule I don't think we delete all threads of particular users upon request. That would be very unfair to everyone who replied in those threads. Only an administrator can delete user accounts, and so while I cannot speak for our admin, I don't think that's something that's done either.

On the sites I help administrate, I typically tell users if they no longer wish to participate, they may log out, and if they should change their mind, they can come back and resume participating with their existing account. No need to create a new account.

Hi I want to delete my account and or threads please
It is my expense that users who want accounts or posts deleted is because they violated some rule they do want known.
Years ago online courses were just beginning. In a chairs meeting my good friend from physical sciences ask me what to do about coping from the web. Well as luck will have it I had just contributed to the website TurnItIn. The site checked for matches anywhere on the web. According to Bob it changed his division's online course offerings. As I said then I say now, if you do not want it known then DO NOT DO IT.

It is my expense that users who want accounts or posts deleted is because they violated some rule they do want known.
Years ago online courses were just beginning. In a chairs meeting my good friend from physical sciences ask me what to do about coping from the web. Well as luck will have it I had just contributed to the website TurnItIn. The site checked for matches anywhere on the web. According to Bob it changed his division's online course offerings. As I said then I say now, if you do not want it known then DO NOT DO IT.
I didn’t copy anything I just want my account deleted because this isn’t the sight I thought it was

The reason I keep coming back here to ask questions and offer help when I can is primarily because it is NOT like most other sites. This is not simply some "do this for me" website. To truly understand mathematics, one must DO mathematics, and that means putting one's own effort & time into it. Do a casual browsing of the forums, and you will find NUMEROUS examples where people get the help they need, instead of the do-it-for-me "help" that they want. I've taught high school math for 19 years, and this entitled & lazy 'just tell me the answer' attitude has seemed to have gotten worse over the past few years.