I'm working on a number theory exercise and need support to help me understand better.

I actually want to outsource these questions. I got too much work to do and I don't have time to answer these. I didn't even bother to look at them.
That's why.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually want to outsource these questions. I got too much work to do and I don`t have time to answer these. I didn`t even bother to look at them.That`s why.
Don't be surprised when your job is outsourced!!

I actually want to outsource these questions. I got too much work to do and I don`t have time to answer these. I didn`t even bother to look at them.
That`s why.

That funny hiccup in the text appears to be due to a feature I didn't know we had here, AsciiMath input between backquotes.

To test it, here's a simple equation: `pi/2 x^2=sqrt(1/(4x))` is the output from \(\displaystyle \grave{}\)pi/2 x^2=sqrt(1/(4x))\(\displaystyle \grave{}\).

Hey, I like that! This is what I'd recommend to students who don't have time to learn LaTeX!

Just never use backquotes in place of apostrophes in text!

I actually want to outsource these questions. I got too much work to do and I don`t have time to answer these. I didn`t even bother to look at them.
That`s why.
My billing rate is $500 per hour. Drop me a private message, and we can discuss payment options: I prefer wire tansfer.