Inequality

It's readable; it's just that some of us would rather read something that doesn't require switching back and forth to an enlarged image, and that could be copied if necessary to make it easier to comment on it. (It might have been better if you had included the images inline, though you might still get a complaint.)

Your work looks good to me, assuming that the first line in the second image is a theorem you have been taught.

S
It's readable; it's just that some of us would rather read something that doesn't require switching back and forth to an enlarged image, and that could be copied if necessary to make it easier to comment on it. (It might have been better if you had included the images inline, though you might still get a complaint.)

Your work looks good to me, assuming that the first line in the second image is a theorem you have been taught.
Sorry sir... I will keep that in mind.. yes i have been tough by u that theorem.?

Thanks...I cant do that... How can it be done?

When you upload an image, make sure the cursor is located where you want the image to appear in your post, and then click the "Full Image" button in the block for that attachment.