Infinities

Lookagain, I haTest.
Oh my friend yes indeed that is exactly what is required. To show that a set is countable one must show that there is injection from the collect( the set) into a countable set.

I can show a rule.

0 .............1
1 .............2
0 0 ..........3
0 1.......... 4
1 0 ..........5
1 1 ..........6
0 0 0 ...... 7

Example)

0 1

\(\displaystyle 2^{0 + 1} \ + \ 2^1 \ = \ 4 \)

Example)

0 0 0

\(\displaystyle 2^{0 + 2} \ + \ 2^{0 + 1} \ + \ 2^0 \ = \ 7\)

Your string's corresponding number in my listing can be figured out this way:

2^(0 + 35) + 2^(0 + 34) + 2^(0 + 33) + 2^(1 + 32) + . . . + 2^(1 + 1) + 2^1

ve long objected to your correcting posts on minor point about which I suspected you khavTest.enow noreplied to this thread the way you did, I knew that I had you. With this postings you have sh
Lookagain, I have long objected to your correcting posts on minor point about which I suspected you know nothing. Now I admit that when you replied to this thread the way you did, I knew that I had you. With this postings you have shown that you do not even have the level of mathematics that I expect of a third year mathematics major. In other words, you my friend are an amateur at mathematics. I happen to know that others here think that too. Your snide corrections are not well
Lookagain, I have long objected to your correcting posts on minor point abou know nothing. Now I admit that when you replied to this thread the way you did, I knew that I had you. With this postings you have shown that you do not even have the level of mathematics that I expect of a third year mathematics major. In other words, you my friend are an amateur at mathematics. I happen to know that others here think that too. Your snide cor

t you do not even have the level of mathematics that I expect of a third year mathematics major. In other words, you my friend are an amateur at mathematics. I happen to know that others here think that too. Your snide corrections are not well received.

Lookagain, I have long objected to your correcting posts on minor point about which I sused you know nothing. Now I admit that when you replied to this thread the way u did, I knew that I had you. With this postings you have shown that you do not even have the level of mathematics that I expect of a third year mathematics major. In other words, you my friend are an amateur at mathe

Last edited: