Interior angles of a triangle

hunter121

A little confused about how I find the interior angles given the information. Help is appreciated.

In ΔABC, AB is 6 units long, BC is 8 units long, and AC is 9 units long. Which of the following is a list of the angles of the triangle in order from the smallest to the largest ?
(I know the answer just confused on how to find it.)
answer choices.
C,A,B
B,C,A
C,B,A
A,B,C

A little confused about how I find the interior angles given the information. Help is appreciated.

In ΔABC, AB is 6 units long, BC is 8 units long, and AC is 9 units long. Which of the following is a list of the angles of the triangle in order from the smallest to the largest ?
(I know the answer just confused on how to find it.)
answer choices.
C,A,B
B,C,A
C,B,A
A,B,C
You need to use a theorem (may be corollary) from your geometry text which connects the measure of an angle (within a triangle) to the size of the "side" opposite to it.

Your text/lecture material should have this note: in a triangle the largest angle is opposite the longest side.

Your text/lecture material should have this note: in a triangle the largest angle is opposite the longest side.
Unfortunately I'm not currently enrolled in any particular course or class. I'm just reviewing for the act on my own. However I did use the law of cosines to find the angles.