Is a,b,c all correct

Tkhunny I have another post up can you also help me with that aswell thanks again

If it’s not miles or kilometres is it metres didn’t think ya cud have used metres in that answer

Was the rest of the answers ok
Let's back up a bit, here. You do NOT need anyone to confirm EVERY answer you provide. Have a little confidence. Answer correctly and move on. Let go of doubt because you studied sufficiently. You cannot have someone confirm your decisions and choices for the rest of your life; may aas well start now. You tell me if your answers are correct. Did you answer incorrectly on purpose?

No I didn’t and I thought posting up here I wud get help and bita clarity on my answers

That was a whole lecture. You ignored all but the last sentence.

For what you did answer, I say, "fair enough". We will comment on anything that is cause for concern. If we didn't comment on it, what can you construe?

We do not give out answers on this forum. We prefer to help you get the answer with our help.
You were given the answer for the list of acute angle. Your response was thank you. Although polite that is not an answer we want from you. We prefer that you ask why angle E and no other angles are acute. How can you learn by just accepting answers?

Do you know what the definition of an acute angle is? I'll give you the definition. An acute angle is any angle that is less than 90o. A 90o is a right angle. So look at all the angles and see which ones are less than 90o.