is an algorithm can be subjected under structure definition

shahar

The mathematics is divided to 4 main subjects: structure, measurement, quantity and change.
[and also two subjected not contented to these subject: statistic and probability]
Is algorithm is mathematical structure so I can put under structure subject unit
?!

You need to get this translated into better English.

In addition, the whole thing seems to be dependent on a typology. Unless there is a typology that is generally accepted as being superior, such questions are answerable only within a specified typology, and you have not given a citation to the typology that you seem to be using.

A final point. I have spent some time thinking about typologies as an instrument of thought. They are valid, perhaps essential, tools of thought. (Linnaeus put biology on its feet.) But their value diminishes as you focus on boundaries between types. As someone whom I cannot now name said, "Think centers, not edges."

The mathematics is divided to 4 main subjects: structure, measurement, quantity and change.
[and also two subjected not contented to these subject: statistic and probability] Is algorithm is mathematical structure so I can put under structure subject unit?!
I must say that I think most of that is pure B.S.
It reminds one of the philosopher of mathematics Michael Resnik. He taught that mathematics was a science of pattern.
You may find his book Frege and the Philosophy of Mathematics useful.

[and also two subjected not contented to these subject: statistic and probability]
Is algorithm is mathematical structure so I can put under structure subject unit
?!
Can you give a source for this idea, and definitions of the four terms? It's useless to try to decide whether something is an element of a set that has not been defined.