load claculator

MWmel

Hello

I need to calculate for a order how many pallets it will take up on a vehicle.

The order is for 135 units. On a full pallet the warehouse stores them a 12 units to a layer, 5 layers to a pallet (70 units)
Each unit is 12 cm high.

The customer has restrictions on the pallet build, each pallet can only be 1.2 meters high and any odd units that do not make a full layer must be on the last pallet, as the other pallets should all have a flat top

I have tried (135/100)/(1.2/(12*5) but I am getting nowhere, and in truth dont really know where to even start on this

I know with the restriction i get 60 units to a pallet so the answer is 2.25 pallets, but I need the calculation that would make this automatic with the qty, height, pallet height and layer value being varable

your help would be much appricatedMWmel

Private message

MWmel said:
Hello

I need to calculate for a order how many pallets it will take up on a vehicle.

The order is for 135 units. On a full pallet the warehouse stores them a 12 units to a layer, 5 layers to a pallet (70 units - how's that - shouldn't it be 12*5 = 60)
Each unit is 12 cm high.

The customer has restrictions on the pallet build, each pallet can only be 1.2 meters high and any odd units that do not make a full layer must be on the last pallet, as the other pallets should all have a flat top

I have tried (135/100)/(1.2/(12*5) but I am getting nowhere, and in truth dont really know where to even start on this

I know with the restriction i get 60 units to a pallet so the answer is 2.25 pallets, but I need the calculation that would make this automatic with the qty, height, pallet height and layer value being varable

your help would be much appricatedMWmel

Private message