lookagain.

firemath

Please. Someone stop him or warn him or something. (I know that was a run-on sentence.)

Over what? I haven't seen evidence of any malicious behavior. Do you have a specific thread or comment that demonstrates this?

-Dan

Please. Someone stop him or warn him or something …
Hello firemath. I processed your post report today, and I sent you some information by private conversation.

Without having seen your post report, I would not have understood your op in this thread. In the future, if you choose to mention an administrative issue by creating a thread, please provide specific context in your op. Not everyone on staff follows every issue on the boards.

Thank you.

?

Hello firemath. I processed your post report today, and I sent you some information by private conversation.

Without having seen your post report, I would not have understood your op in this thread. In the future, if you choose to mention an administrative issue by creating a thread, please provide specific context in your op. Not everyone on staff follows every issue on the boards.

Thank you.

?
This I assume refers to the chain of posts in:

https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/judgmental.118594/#post-471921

Please. Someone stop him or warn him or something. (I know that was a run-onsentence.)

Hello, firemath. May I help you with any content today? There must have been a misunderstanding in what you read versus the intent. Maybe you need to look
again at the give and take. Thank you for your interest.