Looking for help with my trigonometry assignment please

Well, have you done what the directions say? Have you drawn rough sketches? Where are you stuck?

Well, have you done what the directions say? Have you drawn rough sketches? Where are you stuck?
Thanks for reply, it's like a different language to me, I don't understand any of it honest with you.

… I don't understand any of it …
Hi Ciarán. The reference angle is the smaller angle formed between the terminal side of the angle you're given and the horizontal axis.

refAng.JPG

Thanks for your replies, unfortunately my situation with the corona virus means that I am in self isolation until there is a cure. I missed the class covering these questions as a result. Thank everyone for your replies, it's much appreciated.

In each circle we go to the positive side of x axis where the axis crosses the circle (at the 3 o'clock position). An angle go counter clock wise (ccw) from there. One revolution around is 360 degrees. So from the positive x axis to the top of the circle (12 o'clock) is 90 degrees. To the left most point is 180 degrees. To the lowest point is 270 degrees. And back to the starting point is 360 degrees.

The circle or xy-plane is divided into 4 regions or quadrants. The top right region is called quadrant 1, top left is quadrant 2, bottom left is called quadrant 3 and bottom right is called quadrant 4.

See what you can do with just labeling the angles and quadrants. Please post back with your work or questions and we will help.

… I would avoid decimal approximations …
In this exercise, the instructions allow students to evaluate the ratios using a calculator or the given table, so it seems like decimal approximations are okay. However, I agree with you; given the choice, I would use the table.

?