math

flashraggs

I have four dollar bills, each one is a different length. one is 1 and 1/2 inches,one is 1 and 3/8 in, one is 1 and 1/4 in, and the last one is 1in. my question is how do i arrive to the length,volume and area of each bill and what dimensions would i compare them to? The last part is how do you calculate the percentage change from each bill?

flashraggs said:
I have four dollar bills, each one is a different length. one is 1 and 1/2 inches,one is 1 and 3/8 in, one is 1 and 1/4 in, and the last one is 1in. my question is how do i arrive to the length,volume and area of each bill and what dimensions would i compare them to? The last part is how do you calculate the percentage change from each bill?
You better have a talk with your teacher...a dollar bill (or a sheet of paper) has NO volume.
Plus you are GIVEN the length of each bill :shock:

Um, virtual money has no volume. (The kind I have.) :wink:

Oh, and those two missing pallets containing billions worth of $100s sent to Iraq by George Bush intended to augment the fund for paying bribes needed to produce a successful "surge" apparently also have no volume, since the General Accounting Office never has been able to find any of it.