Member harpazo has been issued Strike 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post you quoted is less than 24 hours old.

My guess is that you meant to say you've moved on from this thread. Clearly, you haven't. You're back -- adding more blather.

:(

Yes, away from the thread for months. It's easy to hate, right? It's much harder to like someone. You do not see my hard work and effort done on paper. The only reason why I stay here is MarkFL. He is my friend. Otherwise, I would go.

Let's keep in mind that the thread was resurrected by firemath, not by harpazo. Can't we all just avoid inflammatory talk?

I don't really agree. Yes firemath made an non-confrontational reply on the thread. It was followed by a couple of jokes.

Conflict level zero.

Then Harpazo bursts in all hurt from some imaginary sense that everyone wants to ban him, and has to throw in some nonsense
about he who is to be impeached into the mix.

Conflict level through the roof.

There's a reason he's banned from just about every math help board out there.

So we now have political purity tests? I notice that we are now talking about banning because of political opinions, e.g. post # 59.

Yes. Keep any and all of it out of here.
Except it is obviously not about keeping political comments out. It is talking about keeping certain political comments out. It is about excluding deplorables who do not think as you from participation in public life.

Except it is obviously not about keeping political comments out. It is talking about keeping certain political comments out. It is about excluding deplorables who do not think as you from participation in public life.

uhhh what? I haven't seen any examples of someone touting say Biden or Warren or whomever but they would be just as unwelcome.
Not sure how you managed to conclude that wanting to keep this place a math forum equates to insisting on a particular political ideology.

I don't really agree. Yes firemath made an non-confrontational reply on the thread. It was followed by a couple of jokes.

Conflict level zero.

Then Harpazo bursts in all hurt from some imaginary sense that everyone wants to ban him, and has to throw in some nonsense
about he who is to be impeached into the mix.

Conflict level through the roof.

There's a reason he's banned from just about every math help board out there.

Wrong again. I am a member of several math boards who absolutely love my participation.

Okay, harpazo didn't resurrect the thread. There were some jokes made. Harpazo is still irritated by the whole thing. Some politics were mentioned...which, if they were going to be discussed at all, should be done in the Lounge.

Can we just leave this thread to return to its ignomonious death? Any points to make have already been made.

-Dan

Okay, harpazo didn't resurrect the thread. There were some jokes made. Harpazo is still irritated by the whole thing. Some politics were mentioned...which, if they were going to be discussed at all, should be done in the Lounge.

Can we just leave this thread to return to its ignomonious death? Any points to make have already been made.

-Dan

I am leaving this thread indefinitely. If you guys want to derail from math and fight, well, that's your business. I am NOT going to continue in this nonsense at age 54.

Let's keep in mind that the thread was resurrected by firemath, not by harpazo. Can't we all just avoid inflammatory talk?
firemath did not post anything inflammatory. The issue here resides in harpazo's mind. If we close this thread, harpazo will simply post his problematic content in other threads. harpazo has been an ongoing problem for more than five years.

\(\;\)

Status
Not open for further replies.