Merging Trigonometric Inequalities

Emachmdum

I was wondering if anybody could explain how to merge any two sinusoidal inequalities (area where both inequalities are true), for example {sin(πx) > 0} and {sin(1/4*πx) > 0}. Thanks!

I was wondering if anybody could explain how to merge any two sinusoidal inequalities (area where both inequalities are true), for example {sin(πx) > 0} and {sin(1/4*πx) > 0}. Thanks!
Hmmm.
It looks to me like you may be asking two different questions here. ?
As "
how to merge" two sine waves (with different frequencies) seems to me to be a different thing from finding the areas above the x-axis that each sine wave has in common.
Please show the original problem that you have been given (in its entirety) and share your own thoughts on how to approach it first if you want people to comment on how to progress.
There is often a problem when new members post a précis of their question, summarising it in their own words, rather than providing the (complete) original question (doesn't have to be in English).
Having a look at the Forum's
posting guidelines before you post anything would help you to get the best rsponse(s). ?

Last edited:
I note that you logged in (presumably to read my response to your post) but haven't made any attempt to do as was suggested.
Do you no longer need/want any help?
Let us know, huh?