Mods, be willing to ban user Tubbage.

lookagain

Elite Member
It should not require that the interaction of Tubbage happened with
you. Go to bat for any of your members and site when any member
attacks/offends/belittles and threatens a non-mod member and/or
the site itself in the regular forum or in private messaging.

However, in private messaging, it looks to be harder for access to
read it.

To be honest, if someone called me an insulting name via private conversation, I would either ignore it or laugh it off. I'm not saying this kind of behavior is ideal nor that just because I can laugh it off, then everyone else should too, but I personally don't think it's a bannable offense, no matter to whom it is said. To me, it doesn't matter if it happens to a staff member or not. The insult used isn't considered appropriate for polite conversation, but it's just mildly insulting language. Belittling the site via private conversation? That just doesn't seem like much of an issue worth getting worked up over.

These things, if done publicly, would warrant a PM from me to advise against such behavior, and if it continued, a ban would likely be the result. I like to give people second chances to correct undesirable behavior without immediately resorting to a ban.

I am still waiting for a reply to my message from this user to see what they have to say about it.

I am still waiting for a reply to my message from this user to see what they have to say about it.

Yes, how long can you hold your breath? That's some vindication right there
for me with his continued silence.