My answer is wrong

dollyayesha2345

The museum features the skeleton of a 42 -foot long Kronosaurus. The display case is just long enough to house the skeleton. The diagonal length of the rectangular display-case window, from one corner to the opposite corner, is 43ft. What is the height of the display case, to the nearest tenth of a foot?

My answer: [math]h^2=43^2-42^2[/math][math]h^2=1849-1764[/math][math]h^2=85[/math][math]\sqrt85=9.219544457[/math]

The museum features the skeleton of a 42 -foot long Kronosaurus. The display case is just long enough to house the skeleton. The diagonal length of the rectangular display-case window, from one corner to the opposite corner, is 43ft. What is the height of the display case, to the nearest tenth of a foot?

My answer: [math]h^2=43^2-42^2[/math][math]h^2=1849-1764[/math][math]h^2=85[/math][math]\sqrt85=9.219544457[/math]
What do you get when you round to the nearest tenth? Did you enter the answer in that form?

If I round 9.219544457 to the nearest tenth the answer should be 9.2!?
Yes. My question is, was your answer counted as wrong because you entered it without rounding as they told you to?

Please tell us more about why you are asking for help. I'm assuming this is a computer-graded problem and it said that whatever you typed in is wrong. The less you tell us, the harder it is to help efficiently.

n
Yes. My question is, was your answer counted as wrong because you entered it without rounding as they told you to?

Please tell us more about why you are asking for help. I'm assuming this is a computer-graded problem and it said that whatever you typed in is wrong. The less you tell us, the harder it is to help efficiently.
no one told me whether my answer is correct or wrong. I assumed it by myself cause I have 0 confidence while solving math. My self-esteem dips. Hence I quoted it. Thanks for your help though. If possible please help me with my previous question as well.