My Broken Pixel Castle

JasperGems

Hi, I am Jasper:
I am new here, so please forgive me if I am posting this to the wrong category. I need to find help in solving a mathematical problem. I am not sure if I should call it a Voxel problem? Yet I am dealing with little blocks.. or rather cubes. Umm.. maybe think of it as Minecraft blocks Since what I am dealing with is basically the same concept.. just a slightly different size [still a 6 sided object {a box?}].

Anyways, I am attempting to create as near to perfect an Octagon as possible using those blocks. I have multiple brain injuries so I am not good at speaking. So please try your best to imagine what I am describing. Yet instead of "Minecraft" its called "Creativerse".

I am not sure where to begin since I do not want to confuse you: and I already feel confused. If I include any information that is irrelevant please skip over it or ask if you need clarification about anything. Thank you for your patience in advance. So here is what I know:

#1) I am building a very large Castle which will have as its main attraction a giant Clock Tower.
#2) I am building a very large wall that will surround that huge Castle and act as the perimeter that surrounds the entire Castle.
#3) That very large wall that will surround that huge Castle and act as the perimeter that surrounds the entire Castle will be in the shape of an Octagon.
#4) The Clock Tower has Four Clock faces. Each Clock Face will face towards each major cardinal direction (North-South-East-and-West).
#5) From the face of the North-Face of the Clock Face facing North to the face of the South-Face of the Clock face facing South: is exactly 44 Blocks (or you can think of it as having 44 spaces that 44 blocks would fit into if we filled each space from one clock face to another).
#6) From the face of the West-Face of the Clock Face facing West to the face of the East-Face of the Clock face facing East: is also exactly 44 Blocks (or you can think of it as having 44 spaces that 44 blocks would fit into if we filled each space from one clock face to another).
#7) Going by just the faces of the Clock (way up in the sky) the Clock Tower's dimensions would be 44 by 44, giving us a gridded area of 1,936 Blocks (or spaces-worth of spaces that could be filled by blocks)
#8) The back of the Castle faces West. The front of the Castle faces East. The Clock Tower sits Eastward further ahead of the Castle. (I have the position of the Clock Tower in relation to distance from the Castle right where I want it.)
#9) The Westward face of the Clock Tower's face that faces West is exactly 236 blocks away from where I want the inside face of the Octagon wall to be.
#10) The Octagon Walls need to be centered (in alignment with the Castle and Clock Tower so that the Clock Tower sits directly in the middle of the Octagon while staying true to keeping the Octagon wall exactly 236 blocks (spaces) as the distance from the clock face to the inner face of the Wall.

My Thoughts:
#1) The 236 blocks only matter on that one Octagonal wall section and its relationship to the face of the Clock Tower facing West. All other wall sections do not have to be 236 blocks (spaces) away and I am okay with it if it doesn't work out to be 236 blocks (spaces) away, just as long as the initial 236 blocks (spaces) away is retained for the Westward Octagonal Wall Section: since the foundation for the wall in that area has already been built.
#2) I thought it would be as simple as taking 236 plus 44 plus 236 equals 516. I then took 516 and divided that by 3 which I thought would tell me how many blocks to place within each section of the Octagon. However, no matter what I have tried I have been unable to figure out how to get all sides of the Octagon to connect to each other: and nothing I have tried is working out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you can help me.

Respectfully,
Jasper