mys statistics final project: needing answers to survey questions

annemjk

I'm a collage student and my final project is to research any topic, examining a single quantitative measurement and present the results. I'd like to research several aspects in regards to bulling. Such as how much has school bulling increased/decreased. If student victims of bulling graduated high school or dropped out, opting for the general high school equivalence diploma later in life.

I'm looking/asking for participants to answer the following questions:

Have you ever been bullied in school?

Did you receive a diploma from high school or a GED?:confused:

At what age and year did you graduate or earn your GED/Hi-test?

Thank you so much for your help and participation.

I'm a collage student and my final project is to research any topic, examining a single quantitative measurement and present the results. I'd like to research several aspects in regards to bulling.
Is "bulling" anything like "being chased by a bull"? Or did you mean "bullying" (as in "being bullied")? :D

Such as how much has school bulling increased/decreased.
The first question you'll need to answer is how you are going to define "bulling" over time. Some things that are now referred to as bullying were ignored or even smiled upon in decades past. How do you propose to do a comparison?

If student victims of bulling graduated high school or dropped out, opting for the general high school equivalence diploma later in life.
This would be an entirely different survey. Also, it has no "then". Your statement currently says "if (subjects) encountered A or B and, if B, then did C,...." Then what?

I'm looking/asking for participants to answer the following questions:
We can't really help find subjects for you. Have you considered posting yourself outside a few local establishments, and asking people to take your "quick survey, and here's a treat / candy / snack as thanks"?

Have you ever been bullied in school?

Did you receive a diploma from high school or a GED?:confused:

At what age and year did you graduate or earn your GED/Hi-test?
Why are you not allowing for other options, such as, "yes, I was bullied, but I went on to college and got a master's degree" or "no; I did the bullying, and I ended up dropping out of community college because I couldn't handle things once my victims were allowed to fight back" or "the bullying I suffered just made me more determined to help other victims, and that's why I graduated top of my class and went on to law school; now I have a thriving practice, representing victims of intimate terrorism"? ;)