Need help on this combination for my email password ("chimpanzees", w/ "chimp" known)

rlb

Need help on this combination for my email password ("chimpanzees", w/ "chimp" known)

hi,

I forgot my email password and couldn't able to recover it. i remember the name but forgot whether its case sensitive or symbols

i remember first 5 digits of my password by muscle memory. i keep on trying my password on keyboard to remember the next 6 exact

digits but not getting success.

here i will explain the scenario below

my password is 11 digit

for example

word is "c h i m p a n z e e s"

i know my first 5 digits exactly - chimp
the next 6 digits - anzees a may be "a" or "A"
n may be "n" or "N"
z may be "z" or "Z" or "s"
e may be "e" or "E" or "3"
e may be "e" or "E" or "3"
s may be "s" or "S" or "Z"

how to get all combination from these letters alone ??

combinations are

chimp anzees
chimp Anzees
chimp ??????

how to continue next and all combination with this specific letters ?

Thanks

Assign 1, 2, 3 to the choices at each position. So "anzees" would be 111111. Increase this number by 1: 111112. This corresponds to "anzeeS". Next: 111113 ("anzeeZ"). Next number is 111121 ("anzeEs") since we don't have a 4.
Once you understand how this works you can skip numbers and deal with letters directly.
By the way, you'll need to try 2*2*3*3*3*3=324 combinations.

Assign 1, 2, 3 to the choices at each position. So "anzees" would be 111111. Increase this number by 1: 111112. This corresponds to "anzeeS". Next: 111113 ("anzeeZ"). Next number is 111121 ("anzeEs") since we don't have a 4.
Once you understand how this works you can skip numbers and deal with letters directly.
By the way, you'll need to try 2*2*3*3*3*3=324 combinations.

Thanks

sounds easy but it is confusing to continue next