need help w/ square roots, radical eqns, quotient prpty

Status
Not open for further replies.

slytheringirl11279

ok so i need major help on square roots and radical equations and the quotient property. I dont understand how to work out the problems at all any help is welcome.
Please
Lexis

slytheringirl11279 said:
ok so i need major help on square roots and radical equations and the quotient property. I dont understand how to work out the problems at all
Since this material comprised weeks of classroom lessons, we obviously cannot recreate what you need in a forum posting. Sorry! :oops:

It may be wise to consider hiring a qualified local tutor for some concentrated re-teaching. Plan to set aside a few hours a week (one or two hours a day would be best), and bring your text and all of your classroom materials to your face-to-face sessions. Being able to "see" what you need, your tutor will be able to try to help you get caught up, perhaps in only a week or so. :idea:

My best wishes to you in your studies! :D

Eliz.

slytheringirl11279 said:
like i did and i get it in school and with my touter or whatever but i can not ge tit on my own
If you only "get it" when somebody is working it out for you, then I'm afraid you really don't understand it. Sorry! :oops:

Having us do some of your homework isn't going to help you do the rest of it, nor will it help you on the quizzes or tests. You need to know this "for real", so you can succeed on your own! :D

Eliz.

no it is like i forget it l understan you need to find the sqar but i am not sure on how to when it comes to fractions with numbers on the outside of the sqar

slytheringirl11279 said:
no it is like i forget it l understan you need to find the sqar but i am not sure on how to when it comes to fractions with numbers on the outside of the sqar
Um... What...? :shock:

Eliz.

slytheringirl11279 said:
ok when you have so square a fraction when there is a number on the outside of teh square root symbool
Okay; I give up. I don't speak whatever your language is, and you don't speak English, so it appears that we're at an impasse. Sorry! :oops:

Again, my best wishes to you in your studies! :D

Eliz.

if i could ok open the attachment ok so if i have a number on teh left side of teh symbool and a fraction on the right what do i do

Attachments

• dddd.jpg
    dddd.jpg
    987 bytes · Views: 888
slytheringirl11279 said:
5srqt13/25
This is at least the fifth thread to which you've posted this exercise. Please open no more threads on this question. Thank you.

Eliz.

Status
Not open for further replies.