Need Help With A Probability Question!!

iane1982

I need help answering the following question. I have tried everything but probability isn't my strong point. Here goes!The probability of rain on any given day is 0.19.The probability of an arrow hitting its target in the rain is 0.72The probability of the arrow hitting its target if its not raining is 0.90What is the probability of the arrow hitting its target tomorrow?

I need help answering the following question. I have tried everything but probability isn't my strong point. Here goes!The probability of rain on any given day is 0.19.The probability of an arrow hitting its target in the rain is 0.72The probability of the arrow hitting its target if its not raining is 0.90What is the probability of the arrow hitting its target tomorrow?
Are you familiar with Venn diagram?

Please tell us what you have learned about probability, so we can know what concepts to use in guiding you to a solution. Do you know about conditional probability, independence, and the use of "or" and "and" in probability, for example? One tool you might use is a tree diagram.

If you do know all these things, then think about this: P(rains and hits target, or doesn't rain and hits target).