Need help with a question on 'Nets'please!

Neha Ahuja

Hi everyone

I have been doing the topic of nets and finding it a bit hard. The question that I am struggling with is in the attachment, i am unable to do part (d). Need to draw a figure based on top, side and front view. Please help!
Thanks
NehaMaths Net problem.jpg

Part a is not correct. The top should have 6 squares and it does--good! Now the front should have one layer of 3 squares, but you have 2 layers or rows of 3 squares. The sides should just have one row of two squares but you drew two rows.

(b), (c), and (d) are also wrong. Actually, I'm not sure what they expect for (d) myself.

I suggest you get some actual blocks or cubes of something and try actually building the shapes for (a) through (c). When you think you have an answer, try drawing the front, top, and side views and check against what you were given.

I have already solved parts (a), (b) and (c) , the drawings shown in the above image are not my final answers. It is part (d) I am having a problem with. Thanks for trying anyways!

Here's my take on it. I'm assuming that hidden lines are not showing, which may be cheating a bit.
object1.jpg
The front face is slightly indented so as to not be visible in the right-side view.