Need help

Atenas

a)Krista started saving for her retirement at age 35 (on her birthday) by investing $200/month. If she expects to retire on her 65th birthday, and she can earn 6% interest, how much will she have when she retires? b) Josh decided to start saving on his 30th birthday. He also expects to retire on his 65th birthday and can expect the same rate of return on his investment. How much would Josh need to invest each month to end up with the same amount as Krysta on his birthday?

Last edited:
Show the TVM Solver values used in the same order as the following blank TI-83 Plus screen
Hello Atenas. I'm not sure what's meant above, but can you share any thoughts you've had about how to approach this exercise? (I noticed that you'd shared work in that other TVM thread.) We'd like some context, to see the type of help you need. Thanks!

?

Hello Atenas. I'm not sure what's meant above, but can you share any thoughts you've had about how to approach this exercise? (I noticed that you'd shared work in that other TVM thread.) We'd like some context, to see the type of help you need. Thanks!

?
I am sorry, is my first day here. I like to share and get some help on how to resolve this problem. Thanks.