Need Pre-calculus tutor

150mph

[Mod - pls. put this post in a better forum if there is one]

I live in WV and Im taking an online self-paced Precalculus class (Ariz.St.U) for credit, and I need tutoring help on a daily basis, working online together for at least 1 hr each evening (or almost every evening), and another 1 or 2 hrs on weekends, at minimum for the months of Jan-Mar. Compensation to be determined, but at least $25/hr paid through PayPal after each session. The highest math level I've reached is intermediate algebra.

Also, Im researching (free) apps for student/tutors - one that allows both student and tutor to draw on the same white board remotely, and possibly audio communication too rather than a long phone call.

Suggestions?

thanks
Larry

My contact was changed per site rules, so I think this is good for all to know?:

"Your post in the thread 'https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/posts/479466/' was edited. Reason: I removed your EM address due to security reasons. After somebody agrees to tutor you, s/he can contact you through "conversation" (where nobody else can see your conversation) and exchange required information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your requirements for a tutor do not look that specific and complicated. I think you can easily find plenty of them online. Especially if you would like to pay via PayPal and have Skype lessons.

By the way, I just came up with this idea. You can also try to search in other areas for a tutor that will explain to you precalculus. Luckily, some tutors can explain everything to you online via Skype. If you have some friends that are studying in different areas, you can ask them for recommendations. You can also check on private-tutoring-@-home, and even find one that can tutor you face to face. But with free drawing apps is a bit harder. My friend is a digital artist, and she usually buys apps for drawings and her projects, and they are not cheap. But you can try the demo-version or a free version, with the maximum possible access to all tools.

Last edited by a moderator: