New moon - schizophrenia

I read carefully the rules of using the forum before posting this thread so the content is coherent with the rules.
From approximately i solve equations, inequalities and others from Gradeshyn the Rhiznik table of integrals, products and series.

I imagine that is good in social purposes, brain, any performance ,computer science and also in the automatization of processess.(the term taken from the bank)

Beside inventing the alphabet which should help me memorizing particular series, equation or transformationions I do not find satisfying and effective because the proccess of my aquistioon of partricular transformation is to long.

Can you help me to acquire faster particular transformation, series or equation with your own studying technique or motivation because now I plan to retype again the particualr transformation as some of them got damaged during the transport(walking, bus) or exessive reading.

I still do not know what particularly these mathematics apply in the estimation of the valorisation of any financial security as i did not even do the reading of the particular financial product and as the banker I should do this reading but as long as I know mathematics has the significant improtance in the quants and traders job and is base and support.

Please help with your own mathematics transformations, series, products, inequaliteis and solving equations tactis, mindsets , mindmodels./

Thankfully, Michae.

do you know any other book, ebook about the other tranasformation

than this as I am not nazist but all Gradeshyn and Rhyznik is produced by russians and as long as you know is not the most loved nation . If I slept lower amount I already should research more of mathematics transformations of German, French or other Scandinavian areas.

I think it is very good idea to not trust russians but these gradeshyn and rhyznik has many translations, 1200 pages and they are impressive not only for me but for many

It is great transforming cover for my stepfather's idea of my fists transforming and hitting his dog. (he accused me of hitting his dog.)

As I do not have any proposition of other transformations and as during the walking and exploitation the current transformations goes destroyed I plan to retype them because currently I have choice retyping the transformations or switch to a book.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read carefully the rules of using the forum before posting …
Then why are you not following those guidelines?

If you submit another nonsensical post, you will receive Strike 1. That means a two-week ban from participating in the forum.

Please read the forum's guidelines, again, and then follow them.

:(

English. It can be so misunderstood if you don't use it correctly.

Hi guys I found great deciphering the domain of convergence of all the bilateral b transformations, unilateral z transforms mellin transforms. I used them as the mental cover for the schizophrenia way of thinking all or nothing. I do this way for example at unilateral z transform all domain of convergences goes left , in mellin are mixed as long as I remember first two goes on left3 goes to right till 8 transformation.

I would write particular transformation but it would so time consuming.

The great feature about particularly domain of convergence is that they are great cover for the schizopherenic way of thinking all or nothing [this is the schizophrenic way of thinking written in the book]

My tactics to acquire them faster is to rewrite them in to beautiful equation.

Ai mstill under the influence of the movies of mathemticians, the quants, wall street code , flashcroft . I plan use the mathematics into the entry into spacecraft and rocket engineering on the imperial college and into creating the automatic trading algorithms.

Much love:>
Keep going.

Beside the great laplace, fourier, unilateral and other transformation[beside the falcon heavy montage [a momentous technological feast] )

the great other computation and production of numbers like :

:=(d j square root of a + square root of 1 +c are computed directly as M k= (-1)j+1(2j-3)! x integral infinity
da) 2 squared 2(j-1)(j-2) 0

c squared k-1 dc
(a + square root of 1+c u -1/2 and the choices j=2m+1 and k=m produce:
Mm = (4m-1)! x Jm (a)
2 square 4m (2m-1)!
They are so great because of their scientific sound as they are great cover for other destructive simmilarly sounding incidents/

Hi guys I found great deciphering the domain of convergence of all the bilateral b transformations, unilateral z transforms mellin transforms. I used them as the mental cover for the schizophrenia way of thinking all or nothing. I do this way for example at unilateral z transform all domain of convergences goes left , in mellin are mixed as long as I remember first two goes on left3 goes to right till 8 transformation.

I would write particular transformation but it would so time consuming.

The great feature about particularly domain of convergence is that they are great cover for the schizopherenic way of thinking all or nothing [this is the schizophrenic way of thinking written in the book]

My tactics to acquire them faster is to rewrite them in to beautiful equation.

Ai mstill under the influence of the movies of mathemticians, the quants, wall street code , flashcroft . I plan use the mathematics into the entry into spacecraft and rocket engineering on the imperial college and into creating the automatic trading algorithms.

Much love:>
Keep going.
I am confused beyond reason.

I am confused beyond reason.

If you have never taken advanced math, if this post is beyond your level of math as it is with me as well, why respond? I do not understand you, honestly. It's like stepping into a forum post about heart surgery when I am not a doctor. See my point?

1. Use this site to post questions.

2. If you can answer math questions and help others, this is a plus.

If you have never taken advanced math, if this post is beyond your level of math as it is with me as well, why respond? I do not understand you, honestly. It's like stepping into a forum post about heart surgery when I am not a doctor. See my point?

coming from you this is a riot.

Please follow your own advice. I did not see any question/s in your post about VA employment, Prf. Leonard, etc.

Please follow your own advice. I did not see any question/s in your post about VA employment, Prf. Leonard, etc.

I post math questions via PM to MarkFL and MarkFL only. I have posted probably over 100 questions via PM with work shown. If MarkFL decided to help me with math via email service (he has both main emails), I would gladly leave this site. In fact, I will NEVER POST in the public forums again. I do not need the belittling attitude and childish replies from you or anyone else.

TO FIREMATH:

REPLY TO ME VIA PM ONLY. OTHERWISE, IT HAS BEEN NICE TO KNOW YOU.

Hi guys i am absorbing the table of intergrals,products, series from gradeshyn and rhyznik 1200 pages. I wish to memorize them all as especially transformations and domain of convergence. I think they are great and they have a bit of sophistication and moreover are great for wellbeing, self respect and others.

I mean especially domain of convergence where the equality mark goes left, right or sth which is great improvement of my old mindset where the usage of left, right was used in not that constructive and pleasant manner.

I am absorbing them very longly as i Am doing constant multitasking, can you give me any tips how to acquire them faster as i need to groww bigger.

Please.

The reason they make these tables is so you don't have to memorize them! It's a good exercise to make sure you know how to derive them, though.

-Dan